Offering counseling, therapy and coaching services for adults, adolescents and children.
- Session Format: Individual, Couples, Family & Group
- Demographic Specialty: Women & Men, African American, Helping & Wellness Professionals, Care Providers, LGBTQI, & Parents
- Online Sessions Available: Video session via Doxy.me or Vsee
- Treatment Specialties: click here
We work with a range of clients that present a variety of unique circumstances. However, there is a common thread, they are not reaching their full potential.
During our initial meeting we will discuss your specific areas of concern as well as assess if we are the right client/therapist fit. From here, we will be able to create your personalize treatment plan and discuss how it can best work into your day-to-day life.
“Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.”
– Tony Robbins
Rates & Insurance
- 30 minute session: $80
- 50 minute session: $110
- 60 minute/Initial session: $120
- 90 minute session: $180
- 50 minute sliding scale: $50-$80
Insurance & EAPs Accepted:
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, ComPsych, E4Health, GEHA, Healthlink, Health Advocate, Medicare, Medica, UMR, UnitedHealthcare/Optum
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Coverage Parity laws require most health plans to apply similar rules to mental health benefits as they do for medical/surgical benefits. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions of your insurance provider:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Please note the cancellation policy. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.