Afshan Malik, LPC, EMDR
We are never alone, but sometimes it just feels that way! My name is Afshan, and I am here to offer support and guidance during challenging times. For the last 10 years I’ve specialized in helping adults work through mental health, addiction and relational issues. During that time, I’ve also helped individuals, couples and families in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
I generally see women, couples and older adolescents and currently specialize in treating Women issues, including traumas, depression, anxiety, relational and family concerns, divorce, insecurities, loneliness and low self-esteem. I also provide Personal Development and Coaching services to help clients feeling lost and/or lacking purpose and direction in their lives.
My services and expertise include:
- Depression, Anxiety, & Trauma.
- Relational Family Issues (Break-ups & Divorce, Conflicts, Addicted family member).
- Personal Development & Coaching (Codependency, Imposter syndrome, Low self-esteem, Work & Career, Life skills, Maintaining sobriety).
Our Sessions will:
- Provide a safe place to be vulnerable, discover your strength and move forward with clarity, confidence and freedom.
- Focus on Mind, Body & Environmental transformation.
Sessions may also include use of:
- EMDR, CBT, DBT, Family Systems Therapy, Gottman Therapy, Positive Parenting and Narrative Therapy.
I accept Anthem, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Healthlink and UnitedHealthcare commercial insurance. Coaching services at not covered by insurance.
I can be reached directly at 314-800-0311 x5 or firstname.lastname@example.org